Please reach out for a complimentary consultation. There's no obligation, and we'll never sell your information or spam you.
We are committed to adding value throughout the process of designing your business interior and choosing the right commercial furniture. Here’s how we do it.
First, we assess your needs.
Our offices are convenient to Houston and the surrounding area. In addition, we’re happy to visit your location to gather more details.
We provide new and used office furniture solutions from leading manufacturers. In addition, we are BBB accredited, with an A+ rating.
We spend time getting to know you and your business. By understanding what you do and how you do it, we can provide the right commercial furniture solution for your application.
- Capacity: We consider the size of your space and the number of employees using it.
- Identity: We discover which style of furniture will meet your needs.
- Timing: We determine how to get you the right solution, at the right time.
Then, we propose solutions.
We work with you to refine the vision until it fits like a glove. We create photorealistic three-dimensional renderings of your future workspace.
- Budget: We work with our clients to find a solution that fits into their project budget.
- Design: We create designs that take your floor plan fully into account.
- Purpose: We consider your application and account for special requirements, such as extra sound insulation.
Advanced computer-aided design (CAD) technology is used to virtually arrange furniture in your office space.
Clients can use our three-dimensional renderings to “see” how their project will look before any furniture is ever installed.
Once we’ve found the perfect solution together, we make it into reality.
We use our own delivery trucks to safely transport your commercial furniture products.
Our installers are experienced and know how to properly assemble your furniture. For your protection, we carry general liability insurance.
We schedule delivery and installation. Our commercial furniture installers always ensure that the work is done quickly and efficiently, with minimal business disruption.
- Coordination: We work with interior designers and project managers to minimize risk and accelerate your project.
- Impact: We schedule delivery and installation services so that your business is not disrupted.
Finally, once it’s all done, we provide ongoing support.
Our goal is a lasting business relationship. We want you to be completely satisfied, even long after your office furniture is installed.
- Consultation: We’re always available to help you. The end of a project is only the beginning of a lasting business relationship.
- Maintenance: We’re able to ensure maximum return on investment by helping you maintain your products.
We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Follow-on services, such as periodic office furniture steam cleaning, help extend the life of your investment.